Friday, March 20, 2009

& lately the weather has been so bipolar and consequently so have I.

on wednesday [my birthday, hehee] it was deliciously warm and sunny. And then today I wake up, look out the window, and see
THIS:

ummm birthday update time?
in addition to redecorating my room [a work in progress] I got a camera, the ruffly top I'm wearing below, iTunes money, and some CDs, among a few other things. I'm really happy :D
have some pictures.

YESTERDAY:
yes, a picture with my face, finally. I guess one may surface on here from time to time.
wearing free people top and vintage key on a crap chain. and probably some pants. and headphones that so don't go with this outfit :D

TODAY:
really sucky picture taken in a rush before school D:
wearing my mom's sweaterthing, grey t-shirt, ae shorts, target tights, f21 scarf, and sequined converse.
this lame photograph does not do that top's color justice. it is like the perfect shade of teal.

No comments: